Teaching positions available throughout China
Accepting Applications Now
We’re thrilled that you are considering applying for one of our LoveTEFL China positions. Teaching English as a foreign language is an exciting, fulfilling career, and we know you’re going to love living in China and enjoying everything that this fascinating country has to offer.
With no hidden fees and a reputable programme, this is your chance to truly live the life in China along with other LoveTEFL teachers and the support of the LoveTEFL Team. So get in touch with one of our team today!
What do you get?
- Full pre-departure support from LoveTEFL and assistance throughout contract
- 12-month position in cities across China including Beijing, Xi’an, Shanghai, Chongqing
- Minimum of 9,000 RMB per month up to 13,000 RMB
- Accommodation included or an allowance provided
- End of contract bonus, flight reimbursement and other benefits such as insurance available (varies on position)
- In-country support provided through the school e.g. assistance with setting up a bank account, training and advice
- Ongoing professional development
What you need
To work as a teacher at one of our Chinese schools you must:
- Bachelor’s degree (in any subject)
- Native English speaker
- 120 hours of TEFL training (minimum)
- Post graduate work experience preferred
- A motivated individual with a sense of adventure
If you don’t meet these criteria, don’t worry. You can still apply for an online TEFL course with LoveTEFL. We just can’t accept you for a job at the moment.
How to apply
To apply for a place, click on the button below and fill in the short application form telling us a bit about yourself. You will then be asked to upload a CV/Resume and a recent photograph.
If you have any questions about the process please email firstname.lastname@example.org