Teach English in Saudi Arabia
Recruiting now for TEFL jobs across Saudi Arabia!
Earn up to £3000 teaching in Saudi Arabia! Whether you are teaching in a school or university, Saudi Arabia offers a unique experience with a brilliant package. Teaching in Saudi Arabia can be a very lucrative opportunity for qualified teachers and gives you the chance to discover a whole new culture.
|PACKAGE & BENEFITS|
|PRE-DEPARTURE ADVICE & ASSISTANCE|
|FREE MEDICAL INSURANCE|
|AIRPORT PICKUP & ORIENTATION|
|FREE HIGH QUALITY PRIVATE APARTMENT|
|12 MONTH MINIMUM CONTRACT|
|UNIVERSITY JOB PLACEMENT TEACHING
16-19YRS STUDENTS / 20HRS PER WEEK
|£1800 – £3000 PER MONTH TAX FREE SALARY|
|90 DAYS HOLIDAY PAY|
|ALL PUBLIC HOLIDAYS|
|RETURN FLIGHT PROVIDED|
All year round
- Jeddah, Riyadh, Damman, Medina, Mecca, Tabuk and Al-Jouf
To apply for any of our current Saudi Arabia positions applicants must:
- Hold at least a 120 Hour TEFL Certificate
- Hold a passport from either: UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
- Hold a Bachelor Degree in any subject
- Be fluent in English
- Females must be ages 21 – 55
TO BUDGET FOR
- £500 fully refundable deposit – this is before departure for visa processing / medical scheduling and will be refunded once you arrive in Saudi Arabia
HOW TO APPLY
Upload your CV & photograph
To apply for our Saudi Arabia TEFL positions you must have at least a 120 Hour TEFL Certificate.
Interested? Click the apply button to get started. Good luck!
NEED TEFL TRAINING?
Saudi Arabia TEFL Training
The 140 Hour Combined TEFL Course combines everything from the online course with extensive practical training during a 20 Hour practical weekend course.
This is a great way to pick up practical teaching skills giving you extensive preparation for the classroom. You will train and practice with other students whilst receiving detailed feedback from your tutor and gain a comprehensive insight into how TEFL works within the classroom.
During the practical weekend course
- Learn how to use technology and multimedia in the classroom
- Put theory into practice with observed teaching delivery
- Experience being a student in a TEFL classroom
- Receive expert feedback from your weekend tutor
Limited spaces available
Course dates available
- 27th September 2014 (London)
- 25th October 2014 (London)
- 29th November 2014 (London)
Was: £434.00 Now: £295.00