TEFL Jobs in Saudi Arabia
We are now recruiting for TEFL jobs across Saudi Arabia!
You can earn up to £3,000 per month teaching English in Saudi Arabia! Whether you are teaching in a school or a university, Saudi Arabia offers a unique cultural experience with a brilliant package. Teaching in Saudi Arabia can be a very lucrative opportunity for qualified TEFL teachers and gives you the chance to learn about a whole new country.
LoveTEFL offer teaching jobs in Saudi Arabia at various locations where you could teach in private international schools, ESL schools and language institutes as well as universities and colleges.
You can view full information of the positions available below:
Earn between £1,800 – £3,000 per month
Jeddah, Riyadh, Damman, Medina, Mecca,
Tabuk and Al-Jouf
All year round – now hiring!
All £500 fully refundable deposit – this is before departure for visa processing / medical scheduling and will be refunded once you arrive in Saudi Arabia
- Pre-departure advice & assistance
- Grade-A medical insurance
- Airport pick-up & orientation
- Return flights provided
- Free high-quality private apartment
- 12-month minimum contract
- 30 days holiday pay (plus up to 90 public holidays)
- All public holidays
- University job placements teaching 16-19 year olds students (20hr per week)
- Hold at least a 120 Hour
- Hold a passport from either: UK,
Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia,
New Zealand or South Africa
- Hold a Bachelor Degree in any subject
- Be fluent in English
- Females must be ages 21 – 55
The job application process below will help you understand the steps in the application process for TEFL jobs in Saudi Arabia so you know exactly what to expect.
Documentation Check & Collection
(Duration: 7 – 14 days until stage 2)
Your Initial Medical
Documentation sent to Ministry of Foreign Affairs
(Duration: 2 – 16 weeks, typically 8 weeks until stage 3)
Your Final Medical
(Duration: up to 7 working days
until stage 4)
(9 – 14 days until approval
before stage 5)
(7 – 10 days until departure)
between 2-6 months to process.
NEED TEFL TRAINING? GET SAUDI ARABIA TEFL TRAINING…
The 140 Hour Combined TEFL Course combines everything from the online course with extensive practical training during a 20
Hour practical weekend course.
This is a great way to pick up practical teaching skills giving you extensive preparation for the classroom. You will train and practice with other students whilst receiving detailed feedback from your tutor and gain a comprehensive insight into how TEFL works within the classroom.
During the practical weekend course:
- Learn how to use technology and multimedia in the classroom
- Put theory into practice with observed teaching delivery
- Experience being a student in a TEFL classroom
- Receive expert feedback from your weekend tutor
Course dates available
27th September 2014 (London)
25th October 2014 (London)
29th November 2014 (London)
Limited spaces available