Your first step to a new life abroad
Become a qualified English teacher with our 120 hour online TEFL course. This is an essential step to teaching English abroad, and gives you access to internships and jobs all over the world. LoveTEFL are ODLQC-accredited, so you know you’re in safe hands.
Fully supported teaching adventures
Use your teaching qualification to travel and teach in a range of amazing locations. This is a great opportunity to gain invaluable teaching experience and immerse yourself in a fascinating new culture.
Action-packed adventure travel
Our adventure tours offer an amazing way to teach and travel the world! Combine the experience of teaching abroad with loads of incredible excursions packed into your journey.
We’re recruiting now- don’t miss out!
Teach, explore and earn a great salary in some amazing countries with our TEFL Jobs board. If you’re ready to start a brand new chapter teaching English abroad, we’re here for you to offer expert advice and support.
What makes us different
- Peace of mind with our ODLQC accreditation
- A first-class, internationally recognised 120 hour online TEFL training course
- A huge range of exciting, fully supported teach and travel trips and internships in locations including China, Thailand and South Africa
- Long-term paid teaching jobs in amazing locations all over the world
- Comprehensive, tailored support and advice for every step of your journey
Request a brochure
Find out about us
Find out if TEFL is for you
Handy teaching resources
Where do I start?
Everything you need to know about TEFL
- What is a TEFL course?
- What is the best way to do a TEFL course- online or in the classroom?
- Will the LoveTEFL qualification guarantee me a job?
- What qualifications do I need
to take a TEFL course?
- Do I need a second language
to teach English abroad?
- How much money do I
need to teach abroad?
- What is the difference between TEFL Internships and TEFL Jobs?
- What type of TEFL certificate do employers look for?
Have any questions?
Call one of our friendly experts on 0113 829 3300. Or alternatively, you can request a call-me-back by following the link below.