Your first step to a new life abroad
Become a qualified English teacher with our 120 hour online TEFL course. This is an essential step to teaching English abroad, and gives you access to internships and jobs all over the world. LoveTEFL are ODLQC-accredited, so you know you’re in safe hands.
Fully supported teaching adventures
Use your teaching qualification to travel and teach in a range of amazing locations. This is a great opportunity to gain invaluable teaching experience and immerse yourself in a fascinating new culture.
Action-packed travel and teach journeys
These shorter trips offer a fantastic comprehensive teach and travel adventure. Combine the experience of teaching abroad with loads of incredible excursions packed into your journey.
We’re recruiting now- don’t miss out!
Teach, explore and earn a great salary in some amazing countries with our TEFL Jobs board. If you’re ready to start a brand new chapter teaching English abroad, we’re here for you to offer expert advice and support.
What makes us different
TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) provides a unique opportunity to gain valuable work experience whilst travelling and exploring fascinating new cultures. When you’re ready to start out on a brand new adventure, the scope of options available can seem daunting- and that’s where we step in. Here at LoveTEFL, we believe that the overall experience of a new country is every bit as important as the satisfaction gained from teaching. We’re passionate and knowledgeable – we’re also the only company that will offer you full support on every step of your teach and travel experience. We offer:
- Peace of mind with our ODLQC accreditation
- A first-class, internationally recognised 120 hour online TEFL training course
- A huge range of exciting, fully supported teach and travel trips and internships in locations including China, Thailand and South Africa
- Long-term paid teaching jobs in amazing locations all over the world
- Comprehensive, tailored support and advice for every step of your journey
We’re just as excited about your journey as you are, and you can rely on our TEFL experts to make your experience as smooth and stress-free as possible. You don’t need any previous teaching skills to become an English teacher- just the passion and drive to get out there, see the world and teach!
Request a brochure
Find out about us
Find out if TEFL is for you
Handy teaching resources
Where do I start?
Everything you need to know about TEFL
- What is a TEFL course?
- What is the best way to do a TEFL course- online or in the classroom?
- Will the LoveTEFL qualification guarantee me a job?
- What qualifications do I need
to take a TEFL course?
- Do I need a second language
to teach English abroad?
- How much money do I
need to teach abroad?
- What is the difference between TEFL Internships and TEFL Jobs?
- What type of TEFL certificate do employers look for?
Have any questions?
Call one of our friendly experts on 0113 829 3300. Or alternatively, you can request a call-me-back by following the link below.